WEConnect International has published country profiles for nearly half of its active markets from Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and North America. Each profile highlights the country's economy, top industries, and top exports as well as conditions empowering and hindering women's entrepreneurship. The information is meant to help corporations as they enter and expand in new markets.
In "Procurement Without Bias: Taking Supplier Diversity Beyond A Spending Goal," COO of SAP Ariba Marcell Vollmer explores the role of supplier diversity in corporate strategy. Says Vollmer:
"Organizational diversity is quickly becoming an outlet for fostering innovation, understanding customer and business needs, outperforming the competition, and maximizing productivity and value-driven outcomes."
Vollmer lays out four building blocks for diversity strategies:
Help us connect women business owners with global opportunity and honor a woman business owner on #GivingTuesday with an online donation to WEConnect International. Be sure to Tweet about your generosity - "I support #Empowered Women! My #GivingTuesday donation to WEConnect International honors ________ https://weconnectinternational.networkforgood.com/"
We provide women business owners with the skills, training and networks they need to succeed in global markets – preparing them to compete for opportunities and work effectively with international corporations. Click here to empower women business owners. You contribution of:
- $15 covers the cost for one business owner to attend a business training webinar.
- $50 pays for a one-on-one business consultation between a woman entrepreneur and one of our market experts.
- $200 turns a one-on-one business consultation into a full mentorship between a woman business owner and one of our market experts.
- $500 enables our market leads to travel beyond metropolitan areas to ensure women business owners in rural communities have access to global opportunities.
- $1500 covers the average travel costs and fees for a woman business owner to attend an international trade show and start making business connections.
Click here to donate now!
WEConnect International is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Donations are tax deductible in the U.S.