Integrating Women-Owned Businesses into Corporate Value Chains
VIII WEConnect International Forum in Mexico
September 25th, 2019
Hotel Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel
Paseo de la Reforma 325, Col. Cuauhtémoc, Mexico City, C.P. 06500
On Wednesday, September 25, 2019, WEConnect International will hold its VIII Annual Forum in Mexico City. This internationally recognized event, brings together female entrepreneurs from all over Mexico and Latin America, representatives of multinational corporations, government agencies, embassy officials, among others, to discuss women's economic empowerment, business growth, and supplier diversity and inclusion.
Unique in its kind, this forum will feature panels, networking sessions, matchmaking and a business fair that aims to foster business connections between corporations and women-owned businesses while exchanging key information about market opportunities and business strategies.
If you are a women business enterprise interested in growing your company or if you are a representative of a corporation that seeks to make its value chain more diverse and inclusive, you cannot miss this opportunity to learn and exploit everything that doing business with women-owned companies can offer.
|8:00 – 9:00 hrs.||Registration|
|9:00 – 9:30 hrs.||Welcome Remarks|
|9:30 – 10:10 hrs.|| Panel with Corporations: Best practices on Inclusive Sourcing
How to do business with Corporations
|10:10 – 11:00 hrs.|| Empowering Women Through Technology - By SAP
Presentation of Annual Capacity-Building Project
|11:00 – 11:20 hrs.||Coffee Break|
|11:20 – 12:00 hrs.|| Manufacture/Automotive Panel:
Business case presentation for the automotive sector in Mexico
|12:00 – 13:00 hrs.|| Concurrent Sessions:
• W2W - Doing business between Women-Owned Businesses:
Leveraging the Women Brand
• Corporate Roundtable - Best Practices on Supplier Diversity
|13:00 – 15:00 hrs.||Networking Lunch|
|15:00 – 18:00 hrs.||Matchmaking - Business Fair|
|18:00 – 20:00 hrs||Closing Cocktail|
Special event rates for accommodation at Hotel Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel:
- Classic room $ 170.00 single/double USD plus 19% tax per room per night
- Business Deluxe Room $ 200.00 USD single/double plus 19% tax per room per night
- Rates include internet access per room.
- Rates subject to 16% VAT and 3% Federal Tax in force.
- Rates applicable from to 03 days before and 03 days after arrival and departure of the group, respectively, and subject to availability.
- Reservations must be requested at the "8th WE CONNECT ANNUAL FORUM" to obtain the negotiated rate.
- Subsequently, no adjustments will be made to availability or rates.
You can also book your shuttle with the hotel.
- Collect $ 50 USD at the airport and return $ 25 USD, round trip $ 75 USD
Interested in sponsoring the event? Please contact