Date & Time: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 10:00 to 16:30
Location: Intel Deutschland GmbH, Lilienthalstraße 15, 85579
Neubiberg bei München, Germany
Join Intel Deutschland GmbH and WEConnect International in Europe as they host this special event.
What will you gain from attending?
• How Intel Deutschland GmbH(link is external) is working toward greater diversity and inclusion.
• Find out how the adoption of supplier diversity programs by corporations around the world impacts you and your business opportunities.
• Gain practical knowledge about how to navigate supplier diversity and how a tier II program creates a more inclusive and competitive supply chain.
• Discover how WEConnect International and VdU are working in Germany to support women-owned businesses.
• Certification for women-owned businesses is available in Germany. Learn what that means to you, why get certified, and why corporations require certification.
• Increase your network with other WBEs and Corporations.