United States (WBENC)
Businesses based in the United States that are Certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) as a Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) can join WEConnect International's eNetwork, our Global Business Directory of Women-Owned Businesses.
- In order to join the eNetwork, women owned businesses in the United States must upload their company’s WBENC certification document as proof of eligibility. If you are not yet certified by WBENC, please complete the certification process first.
- When application and payment of the $500 fee have both been confirmed as submitted, your application will be reviewed and your company validated as a current WBENC Certified WBE in the eNetwork Directory.
- WEConnect International will email the applicant with login details when approved.
- WEConnect International will provide an annual renewal option for WBEs in good standing with WBENC for an additional $500 per year.
- Review and validation of an application can take up to 15 days.
News and Events
(August 30, 2017) Monica Kang, Founder & CEO of women-owned Innovators Box, on the value of certification, belonging to WEConnect International, and attending WEConnect's International Day.
(June 22, 2017) WEConnect International recently held its first ever photo contest for women-owned businesses. We received nearly 100 entries from 11 countries and named 5 finalists who are now in the running for a grand prize. Though LatamXport LLC’s entry was not chosen for the final round, we wanted to share their photo and a little more about the WBENC certified women's business enterprise.
LatamXport LLC provides emergency preparedness and disaster recovery products such as Sandless Sandbags, Satellite Phones, Self-heating meals and Sunscreen Mosquito Repellent. These products can be purchased by Government Entities, Small Businesses, Private and Public sectors, Homeowner Associations, Public & Private Schools, Hospitals, Fire Fighters, Constructions and other local community and emergency response units.
Click here to learn more about what LatamXport LLC can do for you.
(May 12, 2017) Memuna Williams is founder and CEO of certified women's business enterprise Avantgarde Translations, Inc. She started her language services career in Canada at an independent, public railway company with roughly 13 billion dollars in revenue operating in six Canadian provinces and 13 US states. She went on to work in the United States for a global language services provider with more than 70 offices on five continents and for a premier localization service provider. In 2004, she started her own award-winning firm which has since grown to international status with offices in the U.S., Canada, Kenya, Nigeria, and South Africa.