Dear Corporate Members:
We are delighted to invite you to attend a Supplier Diversity Summit taking place in Milan, Italy on Friday 13th September 2019.
The aim of the event is to consider how corporate supplier diversity programs across Europe can fast track economic integration of diverse suppliers, small and medium enterprise to support their growth as well as benefit from the innovation and competitiveness these enterprising business community can bring to corporate supply chains.
This one-day conference will bring together global corporations and key stakeholders including corporates, academic institutions and community networks from across Europe to discuss how inclusive supply chains can be encouraged and developed.
The event is being sponsored by Accenture, Barilla, Intel, Johnson & Johnson and MSD, and supported by MSDUK and WEConnect International.
Who will be in attendance/speaking?
• Chief procurement officers, heads of diversity & inclusion / CSR and other corporate executives
• Policymakers in public procurement
• Academics with a research interest in the economic inclusion of diversity in supply chain
• Not-for-profit organizations from across EU involved in female, migrant and refugee entrepreneurship/integration and procurement
• Corporate representatives from around the world
What will be the focus of the day?
• Introduction to supplier diversity in Europe
• Empirical benefits of inclusive sourcing chains and in particular women entrepreneurs
• Overview of a non-profit organization engaged in supplier diversity from Italy, Europe and beyond
• The role of procurement and the supply chain in encouraging inclusion
• International perspective of supplier diversity with a particular focus on the USA
• Global best practices around supplier diversity/ inclusive procurement
Sheraton Diana Majestic, Viale Piave, 42, 20129 Milano MI, Italy.
Registration and Agenda
Please visit the website: https://www.esdnetwork.org/ for more details, the agenda, and the registration link. The event is free to attend but places must be booked online.