Certified company US application
WBENC WBE Registration (US Only)
Thank you for you interest in registering your US certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) with WEConnect International! Registration for Certified WBEs in the US is available to those already certified by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). You can learn more about US WBE registration here.
Please keep the following in mind as you complete the application on the following pages:
- You will need a copy of your business' current WBENC certificate to complete your application.
- Your application will become your business’ profile in the eNetwork. You should think of this as a marketing opportunity. Be sure to use keywords in your products and services description as well as your short business description so our corporate members and other women-owned businesses can find your business as they search the eNetwork.
- Once you have completed your business' application you must make the payment of the non-refundable processing fee in order for WEConnect International to process your application.
- Applications that have not been completed within six months will automatically be purged from the eNetwork. If your application is purged, you will need to begin again.
- The certification process can take up to 90 days from the time an application and payment are complete until a final determination on your certification eligibility is made. WEConnect International or one of our representatives will contact you regarding next steps.